PurolatorONE Cabin Air Filters prevent airborne contaminants like allergens, pollen, dust mites, dirt and soot from entering the passenger compartment of your vehicle. The cabin air filter also aids in defroster performance and helps to improve overall driving comfort by encouraging better airflow through the vehicle. Replacing a cabin air filter every 12 months or 12,000 miles improves air quality in the vehicles cabin and helps to protect the A/C system. PurolatorONE Cabin Air Filters are available in particulate and carbon configurations, covering most vehicles on the road today. Refer to owners manual for recommended maintenance schedules.
- Stops allergens, pollen, toxic fumes, dust mites, odors, dirt and soot from entering the passenger compartment of your vehicle
- Encourages better airflow through vehicle
- Electrostatically charged media*
- Protects up to 12 months or 12,000 miles**
- Easy-to-follow instructions included in every box
- Improve defroster and A/C performance with a new cabin air filter
- Carbon applications only, as specified by OEM.
- *May vary by application.
- ** Refer to owner’s manual for recommended maintenance schedules.